Ryan Holter CPA, MBT
Ryan was born and raised in Willmar, MN. He attended Ridgewater College in Willmar, and Minnesota State University in Mankato where he played tennis and graduated with an Accounting Degree. In 2014 Ryan received is Masters of Business Taxation (MBT) certification from the University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management.
Ryan joined Haga Kommer in 2019 with over 15 years of Accounting Experience in both the Public and Private Sector. Ryan specializes in Business and Individual Taxation, Tax Planning and Multi-State Tax.
Ryan currently serves at the Treasurer of the Sartell Area Chamber of Commerce and the Sartell Area Youth Baseball Association. Ryan is a 2016 graduate of the St. Cloud Area Leadership Program and Co-Chair of the Sartell Area Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing.
- Associate of Arts - Ridgewater College
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting/Business Administration - Minnesota State University-Mankato (College of Business)
- Masters of Business Taxation - University of Minnesota (Carlson School of Management)
DESIGNATIONS AND LICENSURES
- Certified Public Accountant, Minnesota
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
DAVID C SCHMITZ, CPA
Dave has been a Certified Public Accountant for more than 40 years, working the first 4 years for a local CPA firm, the next 12 years as a self-employed CPA, and the past 28 years as owner/partner for Schmitz & Ketchum, P.A.. He performs a wide range of accounting services, including income tax planning and tax return preparation for individuals and businesses, financial statement compilation and review, business bookkeeping and payroll services, business consulting, projections and valuations, and bank directors’ exams.
Dave is a life-long resident of Saint Cloud, Minnesota, and a graduate from Saint Cloud State University with a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
Dave and his wife Joyce have been married for 41 years and have 2 children, Lucy and Joe. He enjoys sports, music, yard work, and travel, and their greatest joys are their 6 grandchildren. He is devoted to his work and serving his clients.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting - Saint Cloud State University
- State of Minnesota Board of Accountancy
Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
Laura joined Haga Kommer as a Staff Accountant in January 2019. She graduated from Western Governors University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, and has experience in accounts payable and property accounting. She grew up in Brainerd Minnesota, and is currently living in Sartell with her husband Jake.
- · Bachelor of Science, Accounting - Western Governors University
Caitlin is a Business Solutions Consultant at the St. Cloud office. She gets to spend time representing the company to our clients, and telling people about the services that we provide. She has worked for Haga Kommer since January of 2020. She appreciates Haga Kommer's dedication to serving their clients with integrity and dedication. Caitlin currently live in a fixer-upper home with her husband and their golden retriever. She enjoys learning new things, spending time with family and friends, and getting to meet new people!
- Bachelor's Degree in Liberal Studies with a minor in Child & Family Studies - Saint Cloud State University