Business Advisory Consulting Services
Whether your company is in transition, experiencing rapid growth, or simply looking to hire; the HK Analytics Team is your answer. The team that is comprised of highly trained accounting and finance professionals. With your company’s ever expanding responsibilities and increased complexities, we ensure that your finance department will perform its core accounting and reporting compliance duties effectively, efficiently, and timely. We are prepared to perform as interim CFO, in an advisory position, or via outsourced accounting responsibilities.
We strive to improve profitability through applying efficiencies to operations. We can standardize, automate and optimize the end-to-end processes for the company’s revenue streams and expense cycles, effectively providing tracking and reporting for executive management. By streamlining your company’s performance, we enable economies of scale and enhanced transparency.
- Accounting Research and Support
- Board Presentations and Packages
- Budget Preparation / Cash Flow
- Business Plans and Investor Presentations
- Financial Modeling/Forecasts
- Interim CFO or Controller Services
Business Valuation Services: What’s Your Business Worth?
Many business owners have no idea what their business is worth; some may underestimate whereas others overestimate - sometimes significantly. Obtaining a third-party business valuation allows business owners to set a price that is realistic, yet still, achieves maximum value.
There are many reasons a business owner might want to obtain a business valuation:
- Selling a business
- Obtaining seed money from investors
- Annual or quarterly reports to investors
- Divorce proceedings
- Estate, gift and trust planning
- Shareholder disputes
- Litigation support for bankruptcy, fraud, and business disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
Our Team of Business Valuation Analysts Is Here to Help.
Highly trained and experienced, when we conduct a business evaluation here’s what you can expect:
- Use of recognized and generally accepted methodologies to determine the value of your business assets- both tangible and intangible.
- A detailed report that discusses methodologies, analyses, and conclusions for your specific needs.
- An assessment of your business financials including financial history and future predictions.
- A thorough examination of operational, management and marketing issues.
- An evaluation of every possible factor - internal and external - that could affect the valuation analysis.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
When making an acquisition decision, you need a team capable of delivering deep due diligence by providing management with strategic and operational analysis with fresh and objective insights. The CFO Squad performs the due diligence required to evaluate your company’s accounting and tax records. We identify the risks and assess the targets’ current financial condition and future trends; we enable the company to make a strong and informed strategic decision. During the acquisition process, we develop the financial models, oversee the valuation process and the accounting for the acquisition or merger and ensure that the acquisition is auditable.
- Advisory And Execution
- Deal Management
- Integration Services
- Pre And Post Merger Due Diligence
- Strategic And Financial Planning
- Turnkey Buy Or Sell Side Transaction Execution
Business Valuation Experts You Can Count On.
Business valuation is a complex process, incorporating specialized knowledge about accounting, finance, economics, and taxation as well as business principles.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our business valuation services, please give us a call or contact us using the form below. You’ll be glad you did.